MX Extension Board with 1 5M Heavy Duty Long Wire Cord, Single Outlet Socket 2500W 10A Expandable Electric Extension, 3 Pin Plug with Surge Protection & Child Safety Shutter, Black MX MDR TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Notice Boards Buy pin board online at affordable price in india
Measures for disposal of assessments, collection of taxes, prevention and detection of tax evasion and tax avoidance. Analysis of confidential matters relating to recovery, processing for FIU data mining as nodal agency, dissemination of information thereto etc. Responsible for collection, compilation and dissemination of statistics on various aspects of Direct Taxes.
- • All matters related to the Adjudicating Authority and the Appellate Tribunal, excluding appointment of counsels.
- I. Issuance of sanction order in the capacity of ‘Sanction Communicating Authority’ in respect of various Infrastructure Projects.
- All complaints/representations, Parliament Questions, Consultative and Advisory Committee work relating to the above.
- All Complaints/representations, Parliament Questions, PAC work, Consultative and Advisory Committee work relating to the above.
• Vigilance and Service Litigation matters of Group A officers including S.K. Srivastav (87052) matter. Four Zonal Vigilance Directorates with jurisdiction over regions and headquarters as noted below are headed by Addl. Director General (Vigilance) under the control and supervision of DGIT (Vig.)/ CVO, CBDT. Zonal ADsG (Vig.) are CVOs in respect of Group-B and Group-C officers and officials in their jurisdictions.
INDRICO® Electric Extension Board – 5A + 5A + 5A + 1 Universal Two Pin Socket (White)
All matters relating to deputation of officers of the Department to ex-cadre posts. All matters falling under Chapter XXA and XXC of the Income-tax Act, 1961. All work connected with the reports of various commissions and committees relating to Direct Taxes Administration. Recovery of taxes (Chapter XVII of Income Tax), sections 179, 281, 281B, 289, Second Schedule and Third Schedule of the Income-tax Act, 1961. All Matters relating to Revenue budget including assigning of Revenue Budgetary targets amongst Chief Commissioners of Income-tax throughout the country. All matters relating to Central and Regional Direct Taxes Advisory Committees and Consultative Committee of the Parliament.
• Process of Empanelment as Joint Secretary/Addl. Secretary/Secretary for officers pin-up promo code.
SNICKRA 8-piece storage board set, 38×38 cm (15×15 “)
• All matters relating to the NADT Library & Archives in NADT. Only matters involving a substantial question of law that require adjudication of the Apex Court are carried to the Supreme Court. Running of Social Media handles of the Department on Facebook, YouTube, Linkedin and Instagram through social media agency and posting of creatives, gifs and videos on different campaigns. Monitoring of TDS Collections, Consolidation of Statistical data from field formations relating to prosecution and compounding. TDS Survey/spot verification and outreach/awareness programme.
- Srivastav (87052) matter.
- Four Zonal Vigilance Directorates with jurisdiction over regions and headquarters as noted below are headed by Addl.
- The officials of the Board in their ex-officio capacity also function as a Division of the Ministry dealing with matters relating to levy and collection of direct taxes.
(xiii) Monitoring of reports in the above subject matter. (v) Grant of vigilance clearance of various officers (Group ‘A’ IRS) retiring on superannuation as well as on other matters, if so required. (i) Issuance of office memorandums/orders in Disciplinary Proceedings pertaining to vigilance matter in respect of Gazetted and retired Non-gazetted officials of the Income-tax Department. Vi) It conveys the factual/official position on action taken by the Department against individuals/institutions reported in the media, as appropriate. There is a Media Cell in Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) which is headed by an officer of the level of Commissioner of Income Tax, who is designated as the Media Coordinator for CBDT. The Media Coordinator also functions as the Official Spokesperson for CBDT and reports directly to Chairman/Chairperson of CBDT.
Fabric Pin Up Boards
Agreement for the Exchange of Information and Assistance in Collection of Taxes (AEI & ACT) with countries in the geographical jurisdiction assigned to JS(FT&TR-II). All matters related to Unilateral APAs in respect of cases whose name commences with alphabets L to Z. All matters related to Dispute Resolution Panels. All matters relating to Multilateral Convention (MLI) to implement Tax Treaty related measures to prevent Base Erosion & Profit Shifting (BEPS). Iv) Any other work assigned by the Director (FT&TR-I). All matters related to the Joint International Task Force on Shared Intelligence and Collaboration (JITSIC).
- Work connected with interpretation and implementation of the provisions of the various Tax Credit Certificates Schemes under Chapter XXII-B of the Income Tax Act.
- All matters related to BEPS Inclusive Framework.
- Undertake end-to-end processing of TDS Statements through a rule-based Technology enabled system, for seamless flow of data for tax credits.
• All establishment, administrative & infrastructural matters of NADT & Regional Campuses. • Personal and establishment matters including leave & Service matters of OTs. It is the nodal agency within the Department to process these proposals and for coordinating with the Ministry of Law on such issues. Framing SOPs and policies related to pan India infrastructural matters of the department like Operational Vehicles, Laptops, mobile handsets, telephone facilities etc. 10. Providing inputs for seamless transition of matters of erstwhile BIFR to field formations subsequent to notification of IBC, 2016 as per territorial jurisdiction of NCLT/NCLAT.
Lobby stand Welcome Boards
All matters having bearing on subjects dealt within the following Chapter of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Chapter X Special provision relating to avoidance of tax (excluding section 92, 93 & 94A). Chapter I i.e. Extent and scope of the Act, Determination of previous year, Definitions, Declarations of Companies-excluding section 2(17)(iv) and 2(3). To attend to matters coming in the Courts/Central Administrative Tribunal and assisting/briefing Government Counsel/ Central Agency. (xi) Take remedial action on account of any change in the Central Civil Services (Classification, Control & Appeal) Rules and/or Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules pertaining to Vigilance Matters.
- Chapter XXC of Income-tax Act, 1961, Pre-emptive purchase of Immovable properties .
- Matters relating to investigation into foreign assets cases.
- All matters (including capacity building) relating to United Nations, SAARC and G-24.
- All matters related to Dispute Resolution Panels.
- • ADGs head the Regional Campuses and supervise the overall functioning and administration of training for the officers and officials posted in respective Pr.
Statistics are being collected from the field establishments i.e. from the offices of Chief Commissioners of Income Tax/Director General of Income Tax and Commissioners of Income Tax (Appeals). 13.
Complaints representations, Parliament Questions, PAC, Consultative/Advisory Committee work relating to the above. Matters related to investigations in Online Gaming. Matters relating to exchange of information with FIU-IND, stock and commodities regulators, market intermediaries, etc. and related coordination. Complaints/representations, Parliament Questions, PAC, Consultative/Advisory Committee work relating to the above. • Matters of the reward to informants and related reports.
All matters relating to Audit & Public Accounts Committee. Supervision and control over the work of Chief Commissioners of Income-tax situated in Eastern Zone-Bihar, Odisha, North East, Jharkhand, West Bengal. All matters relating to Interest Tax Act, 1974, Compulsory Deposit Act, 1974. Transfers and postings of officers in the cadre of Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax and Commissioner of Income-tax. The Income Tax Department appeals to taxpayers NOT to respond to such e-mails and NOT to share information relating to their credit card, bank and other financial accounts.
Production Display Board
I-taxnet – Intranet of the Income tax Department which is used for electronic compilation and transmission of statistical reports. The project also operationalizes two new centres i.e.
- Matters relating to exchange of information with FIU-IND, stock and commodities regulators, market intermediaries, etc. and related coordination.
- All matters relating to Black Money (Undisclosed Foreign Income and Assets) and Imposition of Tax Act, 2015.
- All matters relating to Global Forum on Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes (excluding issues relating to automatic exchange of information).
- All matters relating to Survey operations under Income Tax Act.
- (vi) Processing of any suggestion of vigilance matters from the field formation or otherwise.
- All matters relating to Central and Regional Direct Taxes Advisory Committees and Consultative Committee of the Parliament.
Any other matters relating to foreign tax that may be assigned by Member, CBDT [in charge FT&TR division]. Information management, data-warehousing and data mining relating to reduction of tax avoidance and curbing tax evasion, management of tax risks.
Travel Cork Pin Board – Yellow
(i) To identify different types of risk areas relevant to the tax gap in the Income Tax Department and to conduct risk assessment of such areas. Non-filers Monitoring System (NMS)—Pilot project to prioritise action on non-filers with potential tax liabilities. This will merge with Insight platform. 15. Technical support to RCCs for Updation / Correction / andardization of hierarchy, roles, privileges, AO codes / position codes for all officers on ITBA-HRMS system. Management of extension of online PAN Verification Validation services extended through NSDL e-Gov and UTIITSL.
- Chapter XII i.e.
- Chapter I i.e.
- • Implementation of Cadre Restructuring of the Income Tax Department and Coordination with Pr.CCsIT(CCAs) on matters relating to implementation Cadre Restructuring.
- CCIT (Exemptions) and all policy matters related to Exemption [Section 10, 11, 12 & 13].
- • DPC / Promotion related matters of Group B & C.
Chapter XII i.e. Determination of tax in certain special cases excluding sections 111A, 112, 112A, 115A, 115AB, 115AC, 115ACA, 115AD and 115BBA. Chapter VII i.e. Income forming part of total income on which no income tax is payable.
Standard 4x3ft Green Notice & Pin Up Board
Offered range plays a vital role in offices, colleges, schools, corporate and public places, and is cherished for great visibility and finishing by our customers. Our collection of notice boards come in handy to pin up your list of chores for the day or leaving an impromptu I love you note to your significant other. The SKÅDIS pegboard comes with easy to add accessories that let you show off your vacation pictures and can be customized to store your knick-knacks close at hand. For important notes and lists, there’s always the SÖRHASSEL, a magnetic board with a mirror that reminds you of your task the moment you pause to check yourself out. Keeping your bills organised and at arm’s length is our SÖSDALA, a clip-board perfect to display anything worth remembering.
Dissemination of information relating to Direct Taxes is being done regularly through the Twitter handle @IncomeTaxIndia. The media cell also responds on a regular basis to Tweets including grievances received from the public as part of Online Response Management and Online Reputation Management of CBDT/ITD. All matters relating to investigation in Virtual Digital Assets/ Cryptocurrency cases. All policy matters relating to establishment and cadre management, on behalf of CBDT.
Bulletin Boards/Pinup Board
Commissioners, Commissioners & Chief Commissioners will be routed through Member (Admn.) and shall be made with the approval of the Competent Authority as per Transfer and Posting guidelines, 2010. The Baybee Wooden Roti Roller for kids is a delightful toy designed to inspire imaginative play in little ones. Crafted from high-quality, child-safe wood, this mini rolling pin is perfectly sized for small hands to grip and maneuver.
- Administrative matters including complaints/petitions, disciplinary proceedings relating to Investigation Directorates, Central charges and Intelligence & Criminal Investigation Directorates.
- (a) All matters and references relating to agreement with other countries, avoidance of double taxation in respect of Estate Duty/ Gift-Tax.
- All taxation matters related to G20 and European Union.
- All matters relating to sections 10(15), 44B, 44BB, 44BBA, 44BBB, 44C, 44D, 44DDA,44G, 44H of the Income-tax Act, 1961.
- All matters related to Unilateral APAs with names starting with alphabets ‘A’ to ‘K’ or starting with non-alphabets.
All sections working under Member (TPS) will report through CIT (IT&CT). 17. All matters related to Joint International Tax Shelter Information Centre (JITSIC) Data Leak Group (DLG). All matters relating to Penalties, Prosecution and Compounding under Direct Tax laws. All matters relating to Survey operations under Income Tax Act.
baybee wooden roti roller pin board for kids
Presently, the Media Cell is headed by an officer of the rank of Principal Commissioner of Income Tax. All matters relating to exchange of information with FIU-IND, stock and commodities regulators, market intermediaries, etc. and related coordination.
- (vi) To submit recommendations to the Board regarding policy and administrative measures for control and mitigation of the assessed risks.
- • All policy matters related to APAR including development of Management Information System (MIS) and Performance Management System (PMS) for capturing individual performances.
- Automated processing of TDS Statements to generate “Annual Tax Credit” statements for taxpayers in Form 26AS, for reconciliation with the TDS Certificates.
- All matters falling under Chapter XXA and XXC of the Income-tax Act, 1961.
Parliament questions and matters relating to PAC and Consultative and Advisory Committees of Parliament relating to the above. Zonal work pertaining to collection of revenue, coordination with Chief Commissioners of the Zone, and developing strategy for Revenue enhancement of the Zone. All sections working under Member (IT & R) will report through CIT (ITA) & CIT (ITA) will perform the works as assigned by Member (IT & R).
3A DC Pin Power Adapter Charger For Board and Router
Receipt and analysis of TDS data in details and monitoring it for increasing the collection under this head. All complaints/representations, Parliament Questions, PAC work, Consultative and Advisory Committee work relating to the above. 19. All complaints/representations, Parliament Questions, PAC work, Consultative and Advisory Committee work. Approval u/s 35(1)(ii)(iii) relating to above subjects of the Income-tax Act, 1961.
- Matters relating to investigation not specifically allotted to Investigation-II to V.
- Any other matter of Coordination on behalf of CBDT as assigned by Revenue Secretary.
- All legislative matters relating to the Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Act, 1988 and/or the Prohibition of Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988.
- All Standard 4x3ft Green Notice & Pin Up Board are manufactured by using quality assured material and advanced techniques, which make them up to the standard in this highly challenging field.
- All policy matters relating to establishment and cadre management, on behalf of CBDT.
The Central Board of Direct Taxes is a statutory authority functioning under the Central Board of Revenue Act, 1963. The officials of the Board in their ex-officio capacity also function as a Division of the Ministry dealing with matters relating to levy and collection of direct taxes.
CBSE releases class X, XII board results online, DigiLocker security pin to make access secure
Chapter XII B with regard to special provisions relating to certain companies. Consultation with Ministry of Law and other Ministries & their Divisions or Central Agency Section in respect of service litigation matters. Suits/Court cases and legal matters in various benches of Central Administrative Tribunal, High Court and Supreme Court of India regarding service matters. (vi) Processing of any suggestion of vigilance matters from the field formation or otherwise. All matters relating to reservation for SC/ST in services in the attached and subordinate offices under the CBDT. Ix) It looks after the work of social media, at present, through the Twitter account of the Department, maintained and operated by the Media Cell.
- All sections working under Member (IT & R) will report through CIT (ITA) & CIT (ITA) will perform the works as assigned by Member (IT & R).
- The Media Coordinator also functions as the Official Spokesperson for CBDT and reports directly to Chairman/Chairperson of CBDT.
- All complaints/representations, Parliament Questions, PAC, consultative/Advisory Committee work relating to the above.
- The scope covers all IT returns furnished in electronic form as also the returns furnished in paper form in the State of Karnataka and Goa.
• ADGs head the Regional Campuses and supervise the overall functioning and administration of training for the officers and officials posted in respective Pr. CCsIT (CCA Regions).
KORSMON Memo board with clips
(c) All matters relating to penalties under Estate Duty/ Gift-Tax Acts. (b) All matters relating to Tax-Planning and Legislation and issue of instruction relating to the new legislation in respect of Estate Duty/ Gift Tax Acts. (b) All matters relating to penalties under Wealth-Tax/ Expenditure -Tax Act. Order u/s 119 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 relating to the above subjects. 16.
- (d) All matter relating to tax evasion under these Acts (ED & GT) including complaints/ tax evasion petitions.
- Complaints/representations, Parliament Questions, PAC, Consultative/Advisory Committee work relating to the above.
- For important notes and lists, there’s always the SÖRHASSEL, a magnetic board with a mirror that reminds you of your task the moment you pause to check yourself out.
- The materials utilized to manufacture Standard 4x3ft Green Notice & Pin Up Board, are sourced from the most reliable and official vendors, chosen after performing detailed market surveys.
This product is made by using premium quality material and with the aid of advance technology under the supervision of our deft professionals. Covered Notice Board is made available in different sizes and other specifications as per our clients specific requirements and can be customized as per client’s requirements.
Welcome to Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneswar
Inter-Branch and Inter-Division coordination within the CBDT. All matters relating to Black Money (Undisclosed Foreign Income and Assets) and Imposition of Tax Act, 2015). • All other miscellaneous matters not specifically allotted to Investigation-II to V Sections. Complaints / representations, Parliament Questions, PAC, Consultative / Advisory Committee work relating to the above. Chapter XXC of Income-tax Act, 1961, Pre-emptive purchase of Immovable properties .
- Evolving system for monitoring and control of collection by way of Advance Payment of Tax.
- All technical and administrative matters relating to provisions of sections 147 to 153 (both inclusive) of the Income-tax Act, 1961.
- Managing routine tax administration functions such as verification/ validation, processing, issue of refunds and storage of IT returns in a centralised manner.
- All matters relating to Mutual Agreement Procedure (MAP) and Bilateral Advance Pricing Agreements (APA) in respect of countries in geographical region referred to in 2 above.
- • Vigilance and Service Litigation matters of Group A officers including S.K.
(viii) To monitor the matters coming in the Courts/Central Administrative Tribunal and assisting/briefing Government Counsel/Central Agency in the above specified vigilance litigation cases. All general organizational administrative matters relating to Attached and Subordinate offices under the CBDT. Iii) It seeks information from the divisions/desks in CBDT, attached offices and field formations of CBDT for responding to queries raised in the media.